Years Of Experience: 18+
Education: University of Manglore
Licensed: New Jersey
Experienced in working in all different settings, including:
- acute in-patient hospital
- subacute & long term rehabilitation
- out-patient clinic
I evaluate and treat neurological, cardiac, orthopedic, pre and post surgical conditions, including:
- total joint replacement
- sports related injuries
- vertigo and balance related problems
- home safety evaluation and safety measures/fall prevention programs
- arthritis prevention and management program:
I have a special interest in treating spine related acute and chronic neck and lower back patients. I offer an holistic alternative treatment approach treating body as a whole to provide the best care in eliminating pain and improving lifestyle and customized exercise program.
I also offer herbal therapeutic massage, reflexology, acupressure and yoga/meditation.
Married with two children. Loves to travel, spend time with family, listen to music, and enjoy yoga and meditation.